We are structured to efficiently process both high and low volume wire harnesses, cable assemblies, and electromechanical assemblies in the same facility. Our state of the art operations have built-in processing flexibility to respond to rapidly changing production volumes. We have the ability to increase short-term capacity with multiple shifts, when needed, as well as the capability to expand our current plant to over 100,000 sq ft. allowing for extensive future growth.
Mega Techway utilizes fully automated wire processing with crimp quality monitoring systems along with the use of lean manufacturing practices throughout our operations.
- Extensive application tooling
- Over-molding capabilities
- Wire processing for 28-4/0 AWG range
- Almost any type of insulated copper wire or cable can be processed
- Process capability for a broad range of interconnect technologies
- Fully automated and semi-automatic Cut/Strip/Crimp tooling
- Our goal is to exceed all established customer quality requirements
- IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015, UL, CSA certified and in compliance with IPC-A-620 industry standards
- Quality assurance with 100% electronic testing of all wire harnesses.
- APQP, Process Control Plans, PPAP, FMEA’s, Poka Yokes, and state of the art electronic test fixtures are all used as internal quality tools.
- Visual work instructions and one pc flow techniques are used on our production lines